Thursday 7 November 2013

Winter Shoes



So Winter is officially here. Well, in my books at least. Halloween has gone, although daylight saving started about a week before, but details. Details. But to set the ball rolling on this Blog of mine, I thought I'd start with my Winter Shoes.

First is my pair of Anandi Harness Boots, that I bought from Boohoo, during the sale about a month or two ago. A steal for £25, considering they are really well made! They are so comfortable and cosy, either though it looks like a killer heel. Although they are definitely not one if you're just starting to wear platform heels, the heel is the biggest I currently own in comparision to platform, and while extremely comfortable, if you don't know what you're doing then I can guarantee you will fall. I would definitely recommend these if you want something a little daring but not full on Jeffrey Campbell daring yet.

Second are the cute Brown flat booties, from Sainsbury's TU line. These were so cheap and so cute, it was instant love. They're fur lined on the inside, perfect for trekking though cold snow and icy days. Definitely going to be wearing these a lot when it gets into the frosty part of winter. Cheap, Comfortable and cute; What more could you ask for?

Third and finally are these black Doc Faux Martin boots. To be honest, I am not a fan of brands. Unless they actually deserve the price they're charging i'd rather my £20 shoes instead of the £100 for the name. That's just me. And these boots support that view! They're so rocking and filled with awesome, with the studs and the pitch black material, I can't help but love these and they were half the price and don't chaff and blister my feet.

And one last thing before I go, enjoy today's quote from Welcome to Night Vale. Probably one of the few podcasts/audio books that have interested me in a long time. But I'll cover that in a later post.

For now, I say, Good night Night Vale.

Goodnight.

Creep.

No comments:

Post a Comment